Consumer Affairs Letters
Consumer Affairs letters are numbered sequentially by year. For example, the first letter issued in 2005 is numbered CA 05-1. Letters that have been superseded or contain confidential supervisory information are not included.
Requests for letters that are not included here should be directed to the Boardís Freedom of Information Office.
Consumer compliance supervision and regulation policies are also addressed in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service (FRRS).
- CA 11-7
- Funds Availability and Payment of Interest
- CA 11-6
- Revised Examination Procedures for the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- CA 11-5/SR 11-11
- Supervision of Savings and Loan Holding Companies (SLHCs)
- CA 11-4
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for Regulation P
- CA 11-2/SR 11-2
- Examinations of Insured Depository Institutions Prior to Membership or Mergers into State Member Banks