|About | Courses | Seminars | Self-study tools | Related sites | Contact us|
- June 17 - June 21, 2013
Joint Banque de France International Banking and Finance Institute/Federal Reserve System--Seminar on Credit Risk Assessment and ControlFederal Reserve System Courses
Type of Participant Targeted
This program, to be held in Paris jointly with the Banque de France International Banking and Finance Institute (IBFI), is designed for supervisory officials and staff from French speaking countries who have more than three years of relevant field experience and have participated in on-site or off-site examinations of banks. The lectures will be conducted simultaneously in English and French.
This course will cover the definition of credit risk, the Basel rules for credit risk, credit risk management (including risk-adjusted return on capital and portfolio management), credit risk off-site and on-site control, rating systems, stress testing, and implementation by banks and validation of advanced systems.
This 5-day seminar is designed to
- Broaden participantsí knowledge of credit risk management
- Give a practical view of credit risk management through case studies
- Detail the process for identifying and measuring critical risk areas
- Familiarize participants with examination techniques
- Enable participants to develop a final risk profile and identify appropriate supervision tools
Contact for Further Information and Registration
Mr. Jean-Luc Quemard: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Chantal Gadroy: e-mail: email@example.com