- F. Edward Broadwell, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, HomeTrust Bank, Asheville, N.C.
- Barrie G. Christman, Chairman, Principal Bank, Des Moines, Iowa
- William A. Donius, Board Director, Pulaski Financial Corp., St. Louis, Mo.
- Joseph R. Ficalora, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, New York Community Bancorp, Westbury, N.Y.
- Curtis L. Hage, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Home Federal Bank, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Christopher T. Jillson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Peter L. Judkins, President and Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Savings Bank, Farmington, Maine
- Richard J. Green, Chief Executive Officer, Firstrust Bank, Conshohocken, Pa.
- Richard G. Harwood, President and Chief Executive Officer, Newport Federal Bank, Newport, Tenn.
- Kay M. Hoveland, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Federal Bank and K-Fed Bancorp, Covina, Calif.
- Randy M. Smith, Chief Executive Officer and President, Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, Universal City, Texas
- William R. White, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dearborn Federal Savings Bank, Dearborn, Mich.
- Curtis L. Hage, President
The Thrift Institutions Advisory Council was established by the Board of Governors to consult with, and advise, the Board on issues pertaining to the thrift industry and on other matters within the Board's jurisdiction. Its members, who are appointed by the Board, represent credit unions, savings and loan associations, and savings banks. In 2009, the council met with the Board on February 20, June 26, and December 18.
Return to top