- Ph.D., Economics, Columbia University, 2011
- B.A., Economics, University of California - Berkeley, 2002
Current Research Topics
- Labor Supply over the Lifecycle
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- Henriques, Alice M. (2012). "How does Social Security Claiming Respond to Incentives? Considering Husbands' and Wives' Benefits Separately," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-19. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Munasinghe, Lalith, Tania Reif, and Alice Henriques (2008). "Gender Gap in Wage Returns to Job Tenure and Experience," Labour Economics, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1296-1316.
- Henriques, Alice (2012). "Essays in Applied Microeconomics," Ph.D. dissertation, Columbia University.
Conference on Research in Income and Wealth
Analysis of Wealth Using Micro and Macro Data: A Comparison of the Survey of Consumer Finances and Flow of Funds Accounts
Society of Government Economists Annual Conference
How Have Self-Reported Home Values Changed in the Aftermath of the Housing Market Crash?
Center for Retirement Research
- Journal of Public Economics
Last update: March 13, 2013