- Ph.D., Economics, Harvard University, 2013
- B.A., Economics/Applied Math, University of California Berkeley, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Household Financial Behavior, Mortgage Regulation
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Campbell, John Y., Tarun Ramadorai, and Benjamin Ranish (2014). "Getting Better Or Feeling Better? how Equity Investors Respond to Investment Experience," NBER Working Papers 20000. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y., Tarun Ramadorai, and Benjamin Ranish (2012). "How do Regulators Influence Mortgage Risk? Evidence from an Emerging Market," NBER Working Papers 18394. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Last update: June 30, 2014