- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - Berkeley, 2009
- B.A., Economics/Mathematics, Columbia University, 2004
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2009 - present
- Rose, Jonathan D., and Kenneth A. Snowden (2012). "The New Deal and the Origins of the Modern American Real Estate Loan Contract," NBER Working Papers 18388. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Jonathan D. (2012). "The Prolonged Resolution of Troubled Real Estate Lenders during the 1930s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-31. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rice, Tara, and Jonathan Rose (2012). "When Good Investments Go Bad: The Contraction in Community Bank Lending After the 2008 GSE Takeover," International Finance Discussion Papers 1045. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlson, Mark, and Jonathan D. Rose (2011). "Credit Availability and the Collapse of the Banking Sector in the 1930s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-38. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rose, Jonathan D. (2011). "The Incredible HOLC? Mortgage Relief during the Great Depression," Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 43, pp. 1073-1108.
- Rose, Jonathan D. (2010). "Hoover's Truce: Wage Rigidity in the Onset of the Great Depression," Journal of Economic History, vol. 70, no. 4, pp. 843-870.
- Lee, Seung J., and Jonathan D. Rose (2010). "Profits and Balance Sheet Developments at U.S. Commercial Banks in 2009," Federal Reserve Bulletin, vol. 96, pp. A1-A37.
Last update: December 9, 2013