- Ph.D., Economics, Brown University, 2013
- M.A., Economics, Brown University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, University of Notre Dame, 2007
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
United States Naval Academy
Johns Hopkins University
- 2015 - present
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2015). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 71, pp. 50-66.
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2014). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1099. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleman, Nicholas S. (2013). "Essays in Government Finance," Ph.D. dissertation, Brown University.
7th Swiss Conference on Financial Intermediation, Lenzerheide, Switzerland
American University, Department of Economics, Washington, D.C.
World Bank Finance and Private Sector Seminar Series, Washington D.C.
European Banking Center and C.E.P.R., 4th Financial Stability Conference, Tilburg, Netherlands
I.A.D.B. and World Bank, 8th Meeting of Latin Financial Network, Bridgetown, Barbados
University of Sao Paulo, Department of Economics, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Institute of Applied Economic Research, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Journal of Development Economics
- Journal of Financial Stability
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Review of Finance
Last update: June 12, 2015