- Ph.D., Economics, Columbia University, 2012
- M.A., Economics, Columbia University, 2008
- M.Sc., Economics, Middle East Technical University, 2005
- B.A., Economics, Middle East Technical University, 2002
Current Research Topics
- Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries
- Financial Intermediation and Sudden Stops
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
International Monetary Fund
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- 2003 - 2006
- Akinci, Ozge (2012). "Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries," Ph.D. dissertation, Columbia University.
- Akinci, Ozge, Olcay Yucel Culha, Umit Ozlale, and Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu (2006). "The Effectiveness of Foreign Exchange Interventions Under a Floating Exchange Rate Regime for the Turkish Economy: A Post-Crisis Period Analysis," Applied Economics, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 1371-1388.
Last update: March 13, 2013