- Ph.D., Economics, Ohio State University, 2010
- M.A., Economics, Ohio State University, 2006
- B.S., Economics, Louisiana State University, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Real Estate Finance, Housing Markets
- Microprudential Stress Testing Models
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- 2010 - 2011
- Johnson, Kathleen W., and Robert F. Sarama (2015). "End of the Line: Behavior of HELOC Borrowers Facing Payment Changes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-073. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Brasington, David M., and Robert F. Sarama (2008). "Deed Types, House Prices and Mortgage Interest Rates," Real Estate Economics, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 587-610.
- Sarama, R. F. (2010). "Asset pricing and portfolio choice in the presence of housing," Ph.D. dissertation., Ohio State University.
- Brasington, David M., and Robert F. Sarama (2006). "Deed Types, House Prices and Mortgage Interest Rates," Working Paper Aug. Dept. of Economics Louisiana State University.
Last update: July 11, 2016