- Ph.D., Economics, University of Michigan, 2014
- M.A., Economics, University of Michigan, 2010
- A.B., Economics, University of Chicago, 2005
- A.B., History, University of Chicago, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Buyer-Seller Relationships in International Trade
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2014 - present
- Monarch, Ryan, Jooyoun Park, and Jagadeesh Sivadasan (2014). "Gains from Offshoring?: Evidence from U.S. Microdata," International Finance Discussion Papers 1124. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yang, Dennis Tao, Vivian Weijia Chen, and Ryan Monarch (2010). "Rising Wages: Has China Lost its Global Labor Advantage?" Pacific Economic Review, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 482-504.
Last update: December 8, 2014