- Ph.D., Economics, Goethe University, 2010
- Diplom, Economics, Goethe University, 2005
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- Cwik, Tobias (2012). "Fiscal Consolidation using the Example of Germany," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-80. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wieland, Volker, Tobias Cwik, Gernot J. Mueller, Sebastian Schmidt, and Maik Wolters (2012). "A New Comparative Approach to Macroeconomic Modeling and Policy Analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 523-541.
- Cwik, Tobias, and Volker Wieland (2011). "Keynesian Government Spending Multipliers and Spillovers in the Euro Area," Economic Policy, vol. 26, no. 67, pp. 493-549.
- Cwik, Tobias, Gernot J. Müller, and Maik H. Wolters (2011). "Does Trade Integration Alter Monetary Policy Transmission?" Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 545-564.
- Cogan, John F., Tobias Cwik, John B. Taylor, and Volker Wieland (2010). "New Keynesian Versus Old Keynesian Government Spending Multipliers," Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 281-295.
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- Economics Letters
- Economic Policy
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Journal of Macroeconomics
- Review of Economic Dynamics
Last update: December 8, 2014