- Ph.D., Economics, Duke University, 2007
- M.A., Economics, University of Kansas, 2001
- B.A., International Economics, Xiamen University, 1999
Current Research Topics
- Systemic Risk of Financial Institutions
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Huang, Xin, Hao Zhou, and Haibin Zhu (2012). "Systemic Risk Contributions," Journal of Financial Services Research, vol. 42, no. 1-2, pp. 55-83.
- Huang, Xin, Hao Zhou, and Haibin Zhu (2012). "Assessing the Systemic Risk of a Heterogeneous Portfolio of Banks during the Recent Financial Crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 193-205.
- Andersen, Torben G., Tim Bollerslev, and Xin Huang (2011). "A Reduced Form Framework for Modeling Volatility of Speculative Prices Based on Realized Variation Measures," Journal of Econometrics, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 176-189.
- Huang, Xin, Hao Zhou, and Haibin Zhu (2009). "A Framework for Assessing the Systemic Risk of Major Financial Institutions," Journal of Banking and Finance, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 2036-2049.
- Huang, Xin, and George Tauchen (2005). "The Relative Contribution of Jumps to Total Price Variance," Journal of Financial Econometrics, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 456-499.
Last update: December 9, 2013