The Federal Reserve Board depends on the expertise, judgment, integrity, and dedication of its staff to succeed in meeting its mission of guiding the nation's economy. To accomplish this, the Board looks for individuals with various skills, background, and training. The Board has many types of jobs and offers excellent benefits.
Some of the many types of jobs at the Federal Reserve Board
- Administrators and administrative assistants
- Economists, research assistants, and research interns
- Editors and graphic designers
- Financial analysts, bank examiners, and accountants
- Human resource and recruiting specialists
- Information technology professionals,
including computer applications analysts, information systems analysts, network specialists, and interns
- Law enforcement professionals
- Painters, carpenters, electricians, and engineers
- Publications and procurement specialists; mail and supply clerks
- Student interns
Some of the excellent benefits offered at the Board
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance
- Retirement and thrift savings plans
- Alternative work arrangements and transportation subsidies
- Academic assistance, career training and development
- Annual and sick leave, including family sick leave
For more information on positions, current openings, and how to apply, visit Career Opportunities at the Federal Reserve Board.
TTD users may call the Board's job vacancy line at 202-872-4984.