Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - Los Angeles, 2005
- M.A., Economics, Bocconi University, 2000
- B.A., Economics, Bocconi University, 1999
- International Business Cycles, Macroeconomic
- Effects of Labor and Trade Policies
Chief, Global Modeling Studies Section
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Project Manager, Euro Area
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - 2015
Johns Hopkins University2013
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2012 - 2014
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2007 - 2012
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City2005 - 2007
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta2004
Italian Embassy, Washington D.C.1999
- Eggertsson, Gauti, Andrea Ferrero, and Andrea Raffo (2014). "Can Structural Reforms Help Europe?" Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 61, pp. 2-22.
- Ohanian, Lee E., and Andrea Raffo (2012). "Aggregate Hours Worked in OECD Countries: New Measurement and Implications for Business Cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 40-56.
- Raffo, Andrea (2010). "Technology Shocks: Novel Implications for International Business Cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 992. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Raffo, Andrea (2008). "Net Exports, Consumption Volatility and International Business Cycle Models," Journal of International Economics, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 14-29.
- Ohanian, Lee, Andrea Raffo, and Richard Rogerson (2008). "Long-Term Changes in Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from OECD Countries 1956-2004," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 1353-1362.
- Ohanian, Lee, Andrea Raffo, and Richard Rogerson (2007). "Work and Taxes: Allocation of Time in OECD Countries," Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Economic Review, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 37-58.
- Raffo, Andrea (2005). "Essays in International Business Cycles," Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, Los Angeles.
International Economic Review
Excellence in Refereeing Award
Federal Reserve Bank, Kansas City
President's Award for Excellence
- American Economic Review
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics
- Economic Bulletin
- Economic Journal
- Economic Letters
- European Economic Review
- International Economic Review
- International Journal of Central Banking
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Journal of European Economic Association
- Journal of Economic Theory
- Journal of International Economics
- Journal of International Money and Finance
- Journal of Macroeconomics
- Journal of Monetary Economics
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Journal of Public Economics
- Labour Economics
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Oxford Economic Papers
- Review of Economic Dynamics
- Review of Economic Studies
- Scandinavian Journal of Economics
- The Manchester School
- American Economic Association
- European Economic Association