Meet the Economists
Brigitte Roth Tran
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - San Diego, 2016
- B.S., Economics, California Institute of Technology, 1999
Current Research Topics
- Weather and natural disaster effects on a variety
- of economic and financial outcomes
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Roth Tran, Brigitte (forthcoming). "Divest, Disregard, or Double Down? Philanthropic Endowment Investments in Objectionable Firms," American Economic Review: Insights.
- Roth Tran, Brigitte (2017). "Divest, Disregard, or Double Down?" Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-042. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roth Tran, Brigitte (2016). "Essays on Finance, the Environment, and Philanthropy," Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, San Diego.
- Carson, Richard T., and Brigitte Roth Tran (2009). "Discounting Behavior and Environmental Decisions," Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics, vol. 2, no. 2., pp. 112-130.
Last update: April 22, 2019