Meet the Economists
Brigitte Roth Tran
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - San Diego, 2016
- B.S., Economics, California Institute of Technology, 1999
Current Research Topics
- Weather shock effects on retail; adaptation
- Philanthropy and socially-motivated divestment
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Roth Tran, Brigitte (2017). "Divest, Disregard, or Double Down?" Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-042. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roth Tran, Brigitte (2016). "Essays on Finance, the Environment, and Philanthropy," Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, San Diego.
- Carson, Richard T., and Brigitte Roth Tran (2009). "Discounting Behavior and Environmental Decisions," Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics, vol. 2, no. 2., pp. 112-130.
Last update: July 2, 2018