Meet the Economists
Ivan T. Ivanov
- Ph.D., Finance, University of Rochester, 2012
- B.Sc., Mathematics, Ramapo College of New Jersey, 2007
- B.A., Business Administration -- Finance, Ramapo College of New Jersey, 2007
- Exchange Traded Funds and Market Volatility
- Bank Lending and CDS Markets
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - present
Financial Economist Fellow
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission2012 - 2014
George Washington University Business School2013 - present
William E. Simon Graduate School of Business, University of Rochester2012 - 2013
- Ivanov, Ivan T., and Stephen L. Lenkey. (2014). "Are Concerns About Leveraged ETFs Overblown?" Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-106. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ivanov, Ivan T., Joao A. C. Santos, and Thu Vo (2016). "The Transformation of Banking: Tying Loan Interest Rates to Borrowers' CDS Spreads," Journal of Corporate Finance, vol. 38, pp. 150-165.
- Gustafson, Matthew T., Ivan T. Ivanov, and John Ritter (2015). "Financial Condition and Product Market Cooperation," Journal of Corporate Finance, vol. 31, pp. 1-16.
- Ivanov, Ivan, Joao Santos, and Thu Vo (2014). "The Introduction of Market-Based Pricing in Corporate Lending," Journal of Financial Perspectives, vol. 1, pp. 155-159.
William E. Simon Graduate School of Business, University of Rochester
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Review of Financial Studies
- Journal of Financial Intermediation
- Journal of Corporate Finance
- Review of Finance
- Review of Financial Economics
- Financial Review
- member, Western Finance Association, 2009 - present
- member, American Finance Association, 2009 - present
- member, American Economic Association, 2012, 2013