Meet the Economists
Joseph S. Briggs
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, 2016
- M.A., Economics, New York University, 2014
- B.S., Mathematics, North Carolina State University, 2010
- Household Finance, Retirement Saving, Aging
- Macroeconomics, Asset Pricing, Survey Design
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Ameriks, John, Joseph Briggs, Andrew Caplin, Matthew D. Shapiro, and Christopher Tonetti (2016). "Late-in-Life Risks and the Under-Insurance Puzzle," NBER Working Paper 22726. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ameriks, John, Joseph S. Briggs, Andrew Caplin, Matthew D. Shapiro, and Christopher Tonetti (2015). "Long-Term Care Utility and Late in Life Saving," NBER Working Paper 20973. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Briggs, Joseph S., David Cesarini, Erik Lindqvist, and Robert Östling (2015). "Windfall Gains and Stock Market Participation," NBER Working Paper 21673. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
NBER SI Household Finance, NA Econometric Society, SED, CIRANO - LTC Policy Design
NBER SI Aging, NBER SI Household Finance, SED, Western Economic Association, Econometric Society World Congress
NA Econometric Society, Midwest Macro