Meet the Economists
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2018 - present
Singapore Management University2014 - 2018
- Benson, David, and Ken Onishi (2020). "Are There Competitive Concerns in "Middle Market" Lending?" FEDS Notes 2020-08-10. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Okazaki, Tetsuji, Ken Onishi, and Naoki Wakamori (2017). "Excess Capacity and Effectiveness of Policy Interventions: Evidence from the Cement Industry," CIRJE-F-1073, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Onishi, Ken (2016). "Quantity Discounts and Capital Misallocation in Vertical Relationships: The Case of Aircraft and Airline Industries," The Social Science Research Network.
- Onishi, Ken, Naoki Wakamori, Chiyo Hashimoto, and Shun-ichiro Bessho (2016). "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency in Vertical Relationships: The Case of the MRI Market," CIRJE-F-1001, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kawai, Kei, Ken Onishi, and Kosuke Uetake (2014). "Signaling in Online Credit Markets," The Social Science Research Network.
Last update: September 14, 2020