Meet the Economists
Nicholas S. Coleman
- Ph.D., Economics, Brown University, 2013
- M.A., Economics, Brown University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, University of Notre Dame, 2007
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - 2016
Johns Hopkins University2015 - present
United States Naval Academy2014
- Claessens, Stijn, Nicholas Coleman, and Michael Donnelly (2017). ""Low-For-Long" Interest Rates and Banks' Interest Margins and Profitability: Cross-Country Evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 1197. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claessens, Stijn, Nicholas S. Coleman, and Michael Donnelly (2016). "'Low-for-long' Interest Rates and Net Interest Margins of Banks in Advanced Foreign Economies," IFDP Notes 2016-04-11. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2015). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 71, pp. 50-66.11.001
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2014). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1099. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleman, Nicholas S. (2013). "Essays in Government Finance," Ph.D. dissertation, Brown University.
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Department of Economics, Barcelona, Spain
Banque de France, Paris, France
7th Swiss Conference on Financial Intermediation, Lenzerheide, Switzerland
American University, Department of Economics, Washington, D.C.
World Bank Finance and Private Sector Seminar Series, Washington D.C.
European Banking Center and C.E.P.R., 4th Financial Stability Conference, Tilburg, Netherlands
I.A.D.B. and World Bank, 8th Meeting of Latin Financial Network, Bridgetown, Barbados
University of Sao Paulo, Department of Economics, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Institute of Applied Economic Research, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- International Finance
- Journal of Banking & Finance
- Journal of Development Economics
- Journal of Financial Stability
- Journal of Law, Finance & Accounting
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
- Review of Finance