Meet the Economists
Robert F. Sarama
- Ph.D., Economics, Ohio State University, 2010
- M.A., Economics, Ohio State University, 2006
- B.S., Economics, Louisiana State University, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Real Estate Finance, Housing Markets
- Bank Stress Testing, Bank Responses to Regulation
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2011 - present
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation2010 - 2011
- Calem, Paul S., and Robert F. Sarama, Jr. (2017). "Why Mortgage Borrowers Persevere: An Explanation of First and Second Lien Performance Mismatch," Real Estate Economics, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 28-74.
- Johnson, Kathleen W., and Robert F. Sarama (2015). "End of the Line: Behavior of HELOC Borrowers Facing Payment Changes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-073. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brasington, David M., and Robert F. Sarama (2008). "Deed Types, House Prices and Mortgage Interest Rates," Real Estate Economics, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 587-610.
- Sarama, Robert F. (2010). "Asset Pricing and Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Housing," Ph.D. dissertation, Ohio State University.
- Brasington, David M., and Robert F. Sarama (2006). "Deed Types, House Prices and Mortgage Interest Rates," Working Paper Aug. Dept. of Economics Louisiana State University.
Last update: May 19, 2017