Meet the Economists
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2020 - present
Deputy Associate Director
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2017 - 2020
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2012 - 2017
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2011 - 2012
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System1999 - 2010
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System1997 - 1999
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System1986 - 1997
- Quantitative Easing and Bank Lending: Evidence from Japan
David Bowman, Fang Cai, Sally Davies, and Steven Kamin
Journal of International Money and Finance (2015)
See also » FRB Working Paper (2011)
- Comparing Market and Supervisory Assessments of Bank Performance: Who Knows What When?
Allen N. Berger, Sally M. Davies, and Mark J. Flannery
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2000)
See also » FRB Working Paper (1998)
- The Information Content of Bank Examinations
Allen N. Berger and Sally M. Davies
Journal of Financial Services Research (1998)
- The Effect of Bank-Holding Company Ownership On Bank Capital - Are Bank-Holding Companies Sources of Strength
Sally M. Davies
Journal of Finance (1993)
- The Effects of Closure Policies on Bank Risk-Taking
Sally M. Davies and Douglas A. McManus
Journal of Banking & Finance (1991)
- Dynamic Price Competition, Briefly Sunk Costs, and Entry Deterrence
Sally M. Davies
RAND Journal of Economics (1991)
Irving Fisher Committee, Bank for International Settlements. Conference on "Initiatives to Address Data Gaps Revealed by the Financial Crisis."
Banking System Soundness during the Financial Crisis
Irving Fisher Committee, Bank for International Settlements. Conference on "Measuring Financial Innovation and Its Impact."
Cross-border Derivatives Exposures: How Global are Derivatives Markets?