Meet the Economists
Sebastian H. Graves
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, 2020
- M.Sc., Economics, London School of Economics, 2015
- B.A., Economics, University of Cambridge, 2012
Current Research Topics
- Heterogeneous Agent Models
- Implications of Time-Varying Unemployment Risk
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2020 - present
- Graves, Sebastian (2020). "The State Dependent Effectiveness of Hiring Subsidies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1290. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Graves, Sebastian (2020). "Essays on Macroeconomics and Labor Markets," Ph.D. dissertation, New York University.
Last update: August 4, 2020