Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Bonn, 2015
- Capital Requirements and Regulatory Arbitrage
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Kurtzman, Robert, Stephan Luck, and Tom Zimmermann (2017). "Did QE Lead Banks to Relax Their Lending Standards? Evidence from the Federal Reserve's LSAPs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-093. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luck, Stephan, and Paul Schempp (2014). "Banks, Shadow Banking, and Fragility," Working Paper Series 1726. European Cemtral Bank.
European Central Bank
Young Economist Awards ECB Forum Sintra
Max Planck Society
Otto Hahn Medal
- Journal of Public Economics, Journal of Banking and Finance, European Economic Review