Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Financial Economics, University of Chicago, 2018
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Chicago, 2011
- B.A., Economics, University of Chicago, 2011
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2020 - present
Assistant Professor of Finance
Boston University2018 - 2020
- Liao, Gordon, and Tony Zhang (2020). "The Hedging Channel of Exchange Rate Determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 1283. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hassan, Tarek A., Thomas M. Mertens, and Tony Zhang (2016). "Not So Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," Journal of International Economics, vol. 99, Supplement 1, pp. S43-S57.
Last update: September 14, 2020