Meet the Economists
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2010 - present
Securities & Exchange Commission2004 - 2010
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency1995 - 2004
Commodity & Futures Trading Commission1992 - 1995
Univeristy of Cincinnati1991 - 1992
University of Houston1983 - 1991
- Venkatesh, P.C. (2003). "Value at Risk for Corporate Bond Portfolios," Journal of Fixed Income, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 19-32.
- Locke, Peter R., and P.C. Venkatesh (1997). "Futures Markets Transaction Costs," Journal of Futures Markets, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 229-245.
- Kodres, Laura E., Barry Schachter, and P. C. Venkatesh (1995). "Stock Price Reactions to Derivatives Information in the FRY-9c Reports," Proceedings of the Bank Structure Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pettit, R. Richardson, and P. C. Venkatesh (1995). "Insider Trading and Long-Run Performance," Financial Management, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 88-103.
- Rabinovitch, Ramon, Ronald Singer, and P. C. Venkatesh (1993). "The Term Structure and Call Option Valuation," International Journal of Finance, vol. 5, pp. 426-439.
- Venkatesh, P.C. (1992). "Empirical Evidence on the Impact of the Bid-Ask Spread on the Characteristics of CRSP Daily Returns," Journal of Financial Research, vol. 15, no. 2, 113-125.
- Jang, Hasung, and Venkatesh, P.C. (1991). "Consistency between Predicted and Actual Bid-Ask Quote-Revisions," Journal of Finance, vol. 46, no.1, pp. 433-446.
- Venkatesh, P. C. (1991). "Trading Costs and Ex-Day Behavior: An Examination of Primes and Stocks," Financial Management, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 84-95.
- Venkatesh, P. C. (1989). "The Impact of Dividend Initiation on the Information Content of Earnings Announcements and Returns Volatility," Journal of Business, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 175-197.
- Chiang, Raymond, and P.C. Venkatesh (1988). "Insider Holdings and Perceptions of Information Asymmetry: A Note," Journal of Finance, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1041-1048.
- Venkatesh, P.C., and Raymond Chiang (1986). "Information Asymmetry and the Dealer's Bid-Ask Spread: A Case Study of Earnings and Dividend Announcements," Journal of Finance, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1089-1102.