Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Finance and Economics, University of Chicago, 2013
- M.B.A., Finance, University of Chicago, 2009
- B.A., International Relations, University of Tokyo, 2002
- Credit Risk
- Fixed Income Asset Pricing
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - 2016
- Culp, Christopher, Yoshio Nozawa, and Pietro Veronesi (forthcoming). "Option-Based Credit Spreads," American Economic Review.
- Nozawa, Yoshio (2017). "What Drives the Cross-Section of Credit Spreads?: A Variance Decomposition Approach," Journal of Finance, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 2045–2072.
- Chordia, Tarun, Amit Goyal, Yoshio Nozawa, Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, and Qing Tong (2017). "Are Capital Market Anomalies Common to Equity and Corporate Bond Markets? An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1301-1342.
- Meade, Ellen E., Yoshio Nozawa, Lubomir Petrasek, and Joyce K. Zickler (2015). "The Effects of FOMC Communications before Policy Tightening in 1994 and 2004," FEDS Notes 2015-09-24. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
AQR Insight Award
Linda and Harry Bradley Foundation