Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Finance and Economics, University of Chicago, 2013
- M.B.A., Finance, University of Chicago, 2009
- B.A., International Relations, University of Tokyo, 2002
- Credit Risk
- Fixed Income Asset Pricing
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - 2016
- Chordia, Tarun, Amit Goyal, Yoshio Nozawa, Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, and Qing Tong (forthcoming). "Are Capital Market Anomalies Common to Equity and Corporate Bond Markets? An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
- Culp, Christopher, Yoshio Nozawa, and Pietro Veronesi (forthcoming). "Option-Based Credit Spreads," American Economic Review.
- Nozawa, Yoshio (forthcoming). "What Drives the Cross-Section of Credit Spreads?: A Variance Decomposition Approach," Journal of Finance.
- Meade, Ellen E., Yoshio Nozawa, Lubomir Petrasek, and Joyce K. Zickler (2015). "The Effects of FOMC Communications before Policy Tightening in 1994 and 2004," FEDS Notes 2015-09-24. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
AQR Insight Award
Linda and Harry Bradley Foundation