- Ph.D., Economics, University of Texas at Austin, 2007
Current Research Topics
- Repurchase Agreements, Debt Limits
- Renewable Technology Adoption
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- 2007 - 2013
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan, Borghan N. Narajabad, and Stéphane Verani (2015). "Self-Fulfilling Runs: Evidence from the U.S. Life Insurance Industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-032. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Li, Xia, Borghan N. Narajabad, and Ted Temzelides (2014). "Robust Dynamic Optimal Taxation and Environmental Externalities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-75. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Narajabad, Borghan N. (2012). "Information Technology and the Rise of Household Bankruptcy," Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 526-550.
- Narajabad, Borghan, and Randal Watson (2011). "The Dynamics of Innovation and Horizontal Differentiation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 825-842.
- American Economic Review
- International Economic Review
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Review of Economic Dynamics
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- Economic Theory
- Annals of Finance
- Economic Inquiry
- Journal of Economic Growth
- Scandinavian Journal of Economics
- American Economics Association, member 2001-present
- Econometric Society, member 2008-present
Last update: June 15, 2015