- Ph.D., Economics, Indiana University, 2001
- M.A., Economics, Indiana University, 1998
- B.A., International Affairs, George Washington University, 1993
Current Research Topics
- high frequency trading
- open market operations
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2001 - present
- Francis, Neville, Michael T. Owyang, Jennifer E. Roush, and Riccardo DiCecio (Forthcoming). "A Flexible Finite-Horizon Alternative to Long-Run Restrictions with an Application to Technology Shocks," Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Dudley, William C., Jennifer Roush, and Michelle Steinberg Ezer (2009). "The Case for TIPS: An Examination of the Costs and Benefits," Federal Reserve Bank of New York Economic Policy Review, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 1-17.
- Roush, Jennifer E. (2008). "The "Growing Pains" of TIPS Issuance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-08. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roush, Jennifer E. (2007). "The Expectations Theory Works for Monetary Policy Shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1631-1643.
- Robitaille, Patrice, and Jennifer E. Roush (2006). "How do FOMC Actions and U.S. Macroeconomic Data Announcements Move Brazilian Sovereign Yield Spreads and Stock Prices?" International Finance Discussion Papers 868. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis, Neville, Michael T. Owyang, and Jennifer E. Roush (2005). "A Flexible Finite-Horizon Identification of Technology Shocks," International Finance Discussion Papers 832. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leeper, Eric M., and Jennifer E. Roush (2003). "Putting "M" Back in Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1217-1256.
Last update: June 12, 2015