- Ph.D., Economics, Brown University, 2013
- M.A., Economics, Brown University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, University of Notre Dame, 2007
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
United States Naval Academy
Johns Hopkins University
- 2015 - present
- Claessens, Stijn, Nicholas S. Coleman, and Michael Donnelly (2016). "'Low-for-long' Interest Rates and Net Interest Margins of Banks in Advanced Foreign Economies," IFDP Notes. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, April 11, 2016.
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2015). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 71, pp. 50-66.11.001
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2014). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1099. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleman, Nicholas S. (2013). "Essays in Government Finance," Ph.D. dissertation, Brown University.
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Department of Economics, Barcelona, Spain
Banque de France, Paris, France
7th Swiss Conference on Financial Intermediation, Lenzerheide, Switzerland
American University, Department of Economics, Washington, D.C.
World Bank Finance and Private Sector Seminar Series, Washington D.C.
European Banking Center and C.E.P.R., 4th Financial Stability Conference, Tilburg, Netherlands
I.A.D.B. and World Bank, 8th Meeting of Latin Financial Network, Bridgetown, Barbados
University of Sao Paulo, Department of Economics, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Institute of Applied Economic Research, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- International Finance
- Journal of Development Economics
- Journal of Financial Stability
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
- Review of Finance
Last update: April 25, 2016