- Ph.D., Economics, Harvard University, 2015
- M.A., Economics, Harvard University, 2012
- Diplom, Economics, University of Bonn, 2009
Current Research Topics
- Factor investing
- Investor heterogeneity
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2015 - present
- Cimadomo, Jacopo, Sebastian Hauptmeier, and Tom Zimmermann (2014). "Fiscal consolidations and bank balance sheets," Journal of International Money and Finance, vol. 45, pp. 74-90.
- Hebous, Shafik, and Tom Zimmermann (2014). "Revisiting the Narrative Approach of Estimating Fiscal Multipliers," CESifo Working Paper Series 5040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hebous, Shafik, and Tom Zimmermann (2013). "Cross-Border Effects of Fiscal Consolidations: Estimates Based on Narrative Records," CESifo Working Paper Series 4311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hebous, Shafik, and Tom Zimmermann (2013). "Estimating the Effects of Coordinated Fiscal Actions in the Euro Area" European Economic Review, vol. 58, pp. 110-121.
German Finance Association
Best Paper Award
Last update: September 8, 2016