Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Calendar
FOMC Longer-Run Goals and Monetary Policy Strategy (PDF)
FOMC Press Conference
Watch live on March 15, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.
Opening Statement (PDF)
FOMC Transcripts and Other Historical Materials
2011 FOMC Transcripts, Presentation Materials, Agendas, Tealbooks, and SEP Individual Projections
Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet
Information about the policy tools the Federal Reserve employed to address the financial crisis. Includes a detailed explanation of the Federal Reserve's balance sheet, discussion of Federal Reserve risk-management practices, and information on the types and amounts of collateral pledged at various lending facilities.
Federal Open Market Committee
Monetary policy is made by the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), which consists of the members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and five Reserve Bank presidents. The FOMC holds eight regularly scheduled meetings during the year, and other meetings as needed.
2017 Committee Members
- Janet L. Yellen, Board of Governors, Chair
- William C. Dudley, New York, Vice Chairman
- Lael Brainard, Board of Governors
- Charles L. Evans, Chicago
- Stanley Fischer, Board of Governors
- Patrick Harker, Philadelphia
- Robert S. Kaplan, Dallas
- Neel Kashkari, Minneapolis
- Jerome H. Powell, Board of Governors
- Daniel K. Tarullo, Board of Governors