- District 1--Ellen Alemany, Chief Executive Officer, RBS Americas and
Citizens Financial Group, Greenwich, Conn.
- District 2--Robert P.Kelly, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The
Bank of New York Mellon, New York, N.Y.
- District 3--R. Scott Smith, Jr, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive
Officer, Fulton Financial Corporation, Lancaster, Ohio
- District 4--Henry L. Meyer
III, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive
Officer, KeyCorp, Cleveland, Ohio
- District 5--Kenneth D. Lewis, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of
America Corporation, Charlotte, N.C.
- District 6--Richard G.
Hickson, Chairman and Chief Executive
Officer, Trustmark Corporation, Jackson, Miss.
- District 7--William Downe, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Montreal,
- District 8--Lewis F. Mallory,
Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
Cadence Financial Corporation, Starkville, Miss.
- District 9--Lyle R.
Knight, President and Chief Executive Officer,
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc., Billings, Mont.
- District 10--David C. Boyles, Chairman and Director, Columbine Capital Corp., Buena Vista,
- District 11--James Goudge, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Broadway Bank, San
- District 12--Russell
Goldsmith, Chairman and Chief Executive
Officer, City National Bank, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- William Downe, President
- Lyle R. Knight, Vice
- James E. Annable, Secretary
The Federal Advisory Council--a statutory body
established under the Federal Reserve Act--consults with, and advises,
the Board of Governors on all matters within the Board's jurisdiction.
It is composed of one representative from each Federal Reserve
District, chosen by the Reserve Bank in that District. The Federal
Reserve Act requires the council to meet in Washington, D.C., at least
four times a year. In 2008, it met on February 14-15, May 1-2,
September 4-5, and December 4-5. The council met with the Board on
February 15, May 2, September 5, and December 5, 2008.
Return to menu