- Dorothy Bridges, President and
Chief Executive Officer, City First Bank of DC, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Calhoun, President, Center for Responsible Lending, Durham, N.C.
- Alan Cameron, President and
Chief Executive Officer, Idaho Credit Union League, Boise, Idaho
- Jason Engel, Vice
President and Chief Regulatory Counsel, Experian, Costa Mesa,
- Kathleen Engel, Associate Professor of Law, Cleveland-Marshall
College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Joseph Falk, Consultant, Akerman Senterfitt, Miami, Fla.
- Louise Gissendaner, Senior Vice President, Director of Community
Development, Fifth Third Bank, Cleveland, Ohio
- Greta Harris, Vice
President-Southeast Region, Local Initiatives Support
Corporation, Richmond, Va.
- Patricia A. Hasson, President, Consumer Credit Counseling Service of
Delaware Valley, Inc., Philadelphia, Pa.
- Thomas P. James, Senior
Assistant Attorney General-Consumer Counsel, Office of
the Illinois Attorney General, Consumer Fraud Bureau, Chicago, Ill.
- Lorenzo Littles, Dallas
Director, Enterprise Community Partner, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Sarah Ludwig, Executive Director, Neighborhood Economic
Development Advocacy Project, New York, N.Y.
- Mark K. Metz, Senior Vice
President and Deputy General Counsel, Wachovia Corporation,
- Lance Morgan, President, Ho-Chunk, Incorporated, Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska, Winnebago,
- Saurab Narain, Chief
Fund Advisor, National Community Investment Fund, Chicago, Ill.
- Joshua Peirez, Chief
Payment System Integrity Officer, MasterCard Worldwide, Purchase,
- Ronald Phillips, President, Coastal Enterprises, Inc.,
- Anna McDonald Rentschler, Vice President, BSA Officer, Central
Bancompany, Jefferson City, Mo.
- Kevin Rhein, Division President, Wells Fargo Card Services,
- Faith Arnold Schwartz, Executive Director, Hope Now Alliance, The
Financial Services Roundtable, Washington, D.C.
- Edward Sivak, Director of Policy and Evaluation, Enterprise
Corporation of the Delta, Jackson, Miss.
- Shanna Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Fair Housing Alliance, Washington, D.C.
- H. Cooke Sunoo, Director, Asian Pacific Islander Small Business
Program, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jennifer Tescher, Director, Center for Financial Services
Innovation, Chicago, Ill.
- Stergios Theologides, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Saxon
Mortgage, Irving, Texas
- Linda Tinney, Vice
President, Community Development, West Metro Region Manager,
U.S. Bank, Denver, Colo.
- Luz Urrutia, Chief
Executive Officer and President, El Banco de Nuestra
Comunidad, Roswell, Ga.
- Alan White, Assistant Professor, Valparaiso University
Law School, Valparaiso, Ind.
- Tony T. Brown, Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer, Uptown Consortium, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Edna Sawady, Vice
Chair, Economic Inclusion Consultant, New York, New York
The Consumer Advisory Council--a statutory body
established pursuant to the 1976 amendments to the Equal Credit
Opportunity Act--advises the Board of Governors on consumer
financial services. Its members, who are appointed by the Board, are
academics, state and local government officials, and representatives of
the financial services industry and of consumer and community
interests. In 2008, the council met with the Board on March 6, June 19,
and October 23.
Return to menu