Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council
The Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC) was established in 2010 by the Board of Governors to provide input to the Board on the economy, lending conditions, and other issues of interest to community depository institutions. Unlike the Federal Advisory Council, CDIAC is not a statutory body, but it performs a parallel function in providing first-hand input to the Board on the economy, lending conditions, and other issues. Members are selected from representatives of banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions serving on newly created local advisory councils at the twelve Federal Reserve Banks. One member of each of the Reserve Bank councils is selected to serve on the CDIAC, which will meet twice a year with the Board in Washington.
Members for 2014
- Drake Mills, Ruston, Louisiana, President
- John B. Dicus, Topeka, Kansas, Vice President
- Glenn D. Barks, Chesterfield, Missouri
- Jan Roche, Alexandria, Virginia
- Michael J. Castellana, Albany, New York
- Dennis D. Cirucci, Broomall, Pennsylvania
- John V. Evans, Jr., Burley, Idaho
- Chandler J. Howard, Middletown, Connecticut
- Milton H. Jones, Jr., Atlanta, Georgia
- Brian L. Johnson, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Timothy G. Marshall, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Eddie Steiner, Millersburg, Ohio
Records are typically posted two weeks after CDIAC meetings.
Last update: February 27, 2014