Consumer Affairs Letters
Consumer Affairs letters are numbered sequentially by year. For example, the first letter issued in 2005 is numbered CA 05-1. Letters that have been superseded or contain confidential supervisory information are not included.
Requests for letters that are not included here should be directed to the Boardís Freedom of Information Office.
Consumer compliance supervision and regulation policies are also addressed in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service (FRRS).
- CA 05-11
- Responsible Reserve Bank and Inter-District Coordination
- CA 05-10
- Interagency Guidance on Response Programs for Unauthorized Access to Customer Information and Customer Notice
- CA 05-8
- Racial and Ethnic Control Groups Used in Fair Lending Analyses
- CA 05-7
- Interagency Community Reinvestment Act Performance Evaluation Formats
- CA 05-3
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act of 2003
- CA 05-2
- Interagency Guidance on Overdraft Protection Programs