Consumer Affairs Letters
Consumer Affairs letters are numbered sequentially by year. For example, the first letter issued in 2005 is numbered CA 05-1. Letters that have been superseded or contain confidential supervisory information are not included.
Requests for letters that are not included here should be directed to the Board’s Freedom of Information Office.
Consumer compliance supervision and regulation policies are also addressed in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service (FRRS).
- CA 09-13
- Mortgage Loan Modifications and Regulation B's Adverse Action Requirement
- CA 09-12
- Short-Term Balloon Loans and Regulation Z Repayment Ability Requirement for Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans
- CA 09-11
- Revised RESPA Interagency Examination Procedures
- CA 09-10
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- CA 09-8
- Consumer Compliance Supervision Policy for Nonbank Subsidiaries of Bank Holding Companies and Foreign Banking Organizations
- CA 09-6
- Revised FFIEC Fair Lending Examination Procedures and Use of Specialized Examination Techniques
- CA 09-5
- Information and Examination Procedures for the “Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009”
- CA 09-3
- Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Flood Insurance
- CA 09-1
- Revised Standard Flood Hazard Determination Form