Consumer Affairs Letters
Consumer Affairs letters are numbered sequentially by year. For example, the first letter issued in 2005 is numbered CA 05-1. Letters that have been superseded or contain confidential supervisory information are not included.
Requests for letters that are not included here should be directed to the Boardís Freedom of Information Office.
Consumer compliance supervision and regulation policies are also addressed in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service (FRRS).
- CA 10-13
- FEMA Preferred Risk Policies (PRP) - Two Year Extension of Eligibility for Purchasing a Preferred Risk Policy
- CA 10-12
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for Regulation E
- CA 10-11
- Reverse Mortgage Products: Guidance for Managing Compliance and Reputation Risks
- CA 10-9
- Updated Examination Procedures for Regulation DD
- CA 10-8
- Interagency Supervisory Guidance for Institutions Affected by the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- CA 10-5
- Interagency Examination Procedures Regarding the Duties of Furnishers of Information
- CA 10-4
- Submission of Consumer Credit Card Agreements
- CA 10-3
- Lapse of FEMA's Authority to Issue Flood Insurance Contracts
- CA 10-2
- Revised Interagency Questions and Answers on Community Reinvestment