Consumer Affairs Letters
Consumer Affairs letters are numbered sequentially by year. For example, the first letter issued in 2005 is numbered CA 05-1. Letters that have been superseded or contain confidential supervisory information are not included.
Requests for letters that are not included here should be directed to the Boardís Freedom of Information Office.
Consumer compliance supervision and regulation policies are also addressed in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service (FRRS).
- CA 15-10
- Supervisory Expectations for Supervised Institutions Regarding the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule
- CA 15-9 / SR 15-11
- Examinations of Insured Depository Institutions Prior to Membership or Merger into a State Member Bank
- CA 15-8 / SR 15-10
- Expansion of the Federal Reserve's Emergency Communications System
- CA 15-7
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for Regulation P
- CA 15-6
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for Regulation Z and Regulation X
- CA 15-5
- Transfer of SAFE Act Supervisory Responsibilities and Publication of SAFE Act Examination Procedures
- CA 15-4
- Expiration of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- CA 15-2 / SR 15-5
- Guidance to Encourage Financial Institutions' Youth Savings Programs and Address Related Frequently Asked Questions
- CA 15-1 / SR 15-2
- Guidance on Private Student Loans with Graduated Repayment Terms at Origination