Consumer Affairs Letters
Consumer Affairs letters are numbered sequentially by year. For example, the first letter issued in 2005 is numbered CA 05-1. Letters that have been superseded or contain confidential supervisory information are not included.
Requests for letters that are not included here should be directed to the Boardís Freedom of Information Office.
Consumer compliance supervision and regulation policies are also addressed in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service (FRRS).
- CA 16-5
- Final Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment
- CA 16-4
- Repeal of Regulation AA and Publication of Revised Examination Procedures for Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Act
- CA 16-3
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for Regulation P
- CA 16-2
- Interagency Guidance Regarding Deposit Reconciliation Practices
- CA 16-1
- Revised Interagency Examination Procedures for the Flood Disaster Protection Act