- Ph.D., Finance, Cornell University, 2013
- B.A., Economics and Engineering Sciences, Dartmouth College, 2007
Current Research Topics
- Financial Networks
- Securitization Markets
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Anderson, Alyssa, and Jeffrey Huther (2016). "Modelling Overnight RRP Participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-023. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Anderson, Alyssa G., Jane E. Ihrig, Ellen E. Meade, and Gretchen C. Weinbach (2016). "What Happened in Money Markets After the Fed's December Rate Increase?," FEDS Notes. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, February 22.
- Anderson, Alyssa (2015). "Ambiguity in Securitization Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-033. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Bloomfield, Robert, and Alyssa Anderson (2010). "Experimental Finance," in Baker, H. K., John R. Nofsinger eds., Robert W. Kolb Series in Finance. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, pp. 113-130.
Last update: April 18, 2016