- Ph.D., Applied Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- B.A., Economics & Mathematics, Yale University, 2003
Current Research Topics
- Housing Supply
- Home Ownership and Household Formation
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- Paciorek, Andrew D. (2012). "Supply Constraints and Housing Market Dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-01. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paciorek, Andrew, and Todd Sinai (2012). "Does Home Owning Smooth the Variability of Future Housing Consumption?" Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 244-257.
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Homer Hoyt Dissertation Award, First Prize
Last update: March 13, 2013