- Ph.D., Applied Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- B.A., Economics & Mathematics, Yale University, 2003
Current Research Topics
- Mortgage Demand; Housing Supply
- Household Formation
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- DeFusco, Anthony A., and Andrew D. Paciorek (2014). "The Interest Rate Elasticity of Mortgage Demand: Evidence from Bunching at the Conforming Loan Limit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-11. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paciorek, Andrew D. (2013). "The Long and the Short of Household Formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-26. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paciorek, Andrew (2013). "Supply Constraints and Housing Market Dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 77, pp. 11-26.
- Paciorek, Andrew, and Todd Sinai (2012). "Does Home Owning Smooth the Variability of Future Housing Consumption?" Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 244-257.
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Homer Hoyt Dissertation Award, First Prize
- Journal of Urban Economics
- Regional Science and Urban Economics
- Real Estate Economics
- Journal of Housing Economics
- Quantitative Economics
- Journal of Macroeconomics
- American Economic Association
- American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Last update: August 8, 2014