- Ph.D., Finance, Ohio State University, 2014
- M.B.A., General Management, Georgetown University, 2009
- B.S., Physics, University of Maryland, 2004
Current Research Topics
- Real-Financial Linkages
- Asset Pricing in Production Economies
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2014 - present
- Chen, Andrew Y. (2014). "Habit, Production, and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-103. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Andrew Y. (2014). "Precautionary Volatility and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-59. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Andrew Y. (2013). "External Habit in a Production Economy," Working Paper Series 13-16. Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings
Implications of Security Market Data for Production Technologies
The Ohio State University
René M. Stulz Scholar Development Award
- Review of Financial Studies
- Management Science
- American Finance Association
- Financial Management Association
Last update: January 12, 2015