- Ph.D., Economics, University of Bonn
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2010 - present
University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- 2008 - 2010
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Economics
- 2007 - 2008
- Carpenter, Seth, Selva Demiralp, Bernd Schlusche, and Zeynep Senyuz (2014). "Measuring Stress in Money Markets: A Dynamic Factor Approach," Economics Letters, vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 101-106.
- Judson, Ruth A., Bernd Schlusche, and Vivian Wong (2014). "Demand for M2 at the Zero Lower Bound: The Recent U.S. Experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-22. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scherbina, Anna, and Bernd Schlusche (2014). "Asset Price Bubbles: A Survey," Quantitative Finance, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 589-604.
- Neuhierl, Andreas, Anna Scherbina, and Bernd Schlusche (2013). "Market Reaction to Corporate Press Releases," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 1207-1240.
- Kandrac, John, and Bernd Schlusche (2013). "Flow Effects of Large-Scale Asset Purchases," Economics Letters, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 330-335.
- Marquez, Jaime, Ari Morse, and Bernd Schlusche (2013). "The Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet and Overnight Interest Rates: Empirical Modeling of Exit Strategies," Journal of Banking & Finance, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 5300-5315.
- Scherbina, Anna, and Bernd Schlusche (2012). "Asset Bubbles: An Application to Residential Real Estate," European Financial Management, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 464-491.
- Marquez, Jaime R., Ari Morse, and Bernd Schlusche (2012). "The Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet and Overnight Interest Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-66. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neuhierl, Andreas, and Bernd Schlusche (2011). "Data Snooping and Market-Timing Rule Performance," Journal of Financial Econometrics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 550-581.
- Schlusche, Bernd (2009). "Price Formation in Spot and Futures Markets: Exchange Traded Funds Vs. Index Futures," Journal of Derivatives, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 26-40.
Institute for Quantitative Investment Research
Inquire UK Research Grant
- Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
- European Economic Review
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Futures Markets
- International Review of Economics and Finance
- American Finance Association
- European Finance Association
Last update: December 8, 2014