- Ph.D., Economics, Princeton University, 2006
- M.A., Economics, Princeton University, 2003
- B.A., Economics and Mathematics, Brigham Young University, 2000
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2006 - present
- Strum, Brad Everett (2010). "Inflation Persistence, Backward-Looking Firms, and Monetary Policy in an Input-Output Economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-55. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Strum, Brad E. (2009). "Monetary Policy in a Forward-Looking Input-Output Economy," Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 619-650.
Last update: March 13, 2013