- A.B.D., Economics, University of Oklahoma, 1986
- B.B.A., Economics, University of Oklahoma, 1980
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2000 - present
Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- 1989 - 2000
University of Oklahoma
- Bell, Catherine, Daniel Gorin, and Jeanne M. Hogarth (2009). "Does Financial Education Affect Soldiers' Financial Behavior?" Networks Financial Institute Working Paper WP-08.
- Gorin, Dan (2008). "Economic Development Incentives: Research Approaches and Current Views," Federal Reserve Bulletin, vol. 94, pp. A61-73.
- Mueller, Michael J., and Daniel R. Gorin (1985). "Informative Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: A Comment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 89-95.
National Conference of State Legislatures, Fiscal Leaders Seminar
Job Creation Strategies Using Tax Incentives: What Works for States
Last update: June 12, 2015