- Ph.D., Economics, Yale University, 2009
- B.A., Mathematics, University of Virginia, 2000
Current Research Topics
- Product Choice, Pricing, Merger
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
Compass Lexecon (Washington, DC)
- 2010 - 2012
Assistant Professor of Economics
Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
- 2009 - 2010
Charles River Associates (Boston, MA)
- 2001 - 2003
- Adams, Robert M., and Jacob Gramlich (2014). "Where are all the New Banks? the Role of Regulatory Burden in the New Charter Creation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-113. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gramlich, Jacob (2009). "Gas Prices and Fuel Efficiency in the U.S. Automobile Industry: Policy Implications of Endogenous Product Choice," Ph.D. dissertation, Yale University.
Last update: January 12, 2015