Sarena F. Goodman
- Ph.D., Economics, Columbia University, 2013
- A.B., Economics, Dartmouth College, 2005
Current Research Topics
- College Access
- Economics of Education
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Goodman, Sarena, Peter Messeri, and Brendan O'Flaherty (2014). "How Effective Homelessness Prevention Impacts the Length of Shelter Spells," Journal of Housing Economics, vol. 23, pp. 55-62.
- Goodman, Sarena (2013). "Learning from the Test: Raising Selective College Enrollment by Providing Information ," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-69. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goodman, Sarena, and Lesley J. Turner (2013). "The Design of Teacher Incentive Pay and Educational Outcomes: Evidence from the New York City Bonus Program," Journal of Labor Economics, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 409-420.
- Goodman, Sarena, and Lesley J. Turner (2011). "Does Whole-School Performance Pay Improve Student Learning?" Education Next, Vol. 11, no. 2.
- Goodman, Sarena, and Jeffrey Liebman (2008). "The Taxation of Social Security Benefits as an Approach to Means Testing," NBER Retirement Research Center Papers NB08-02. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Last update: May 19, 2014