- Ph.D., Economics, University of California Davis, 2011
- M.A., Economics, University of California Davis, 2007
- B.A., Economics & International Relations, University of Colorado Boulder, 2004
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2014 - present
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- 2011 - 2014
- Berge, Travis J. (2014). "Forecasting Disconnected Exchange Rates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, vol. 29, pp. 713-735.
- Berge, Travis J., and Guangye Cao (2014). "Global Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy: Is Unconventional Policy Different?" Economic Review, 1st Quarter, pp. 5-31.
- Berge, Travis J., and Oscar Jorda (2013). "A Chronology of Turning Points in Economic Activity: Spain, 1850-2011," SERIEs, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1-34.
- Berge, Travis J. (2012). "Has Globalization Increased the Synchronicity of International Business Cycles?" Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Economic Review, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 5-39.
- Berge, Travis J., and Oscar Jorda (2011). "Evaluating the Classification of Economic Activity into Recessions and Expansions," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 246-277.
- Berge, Travis, Oscar Jorda, and Alan M. Taylor (2011). "Currency Carry Trades," in Clarida, Richard H., Francesco Giavazzi eds., Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press; distributed by Chicago Distribution Center, pp. 357-387.
- CESifo Economic Studies
- Contemporary Economic Policy
- Empirical Economics
- International Journal of Forecasting
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Business & Economic Statistics
- Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis
- Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control
- Journal of Empirical Finance
- Journal of International Economics
- Journal of Macroeconomics
- Journal of Money, Credit & Banking
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- American Economic Association
Last update: June 12, 2015