- Ph.D., Finance, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2006
- M.A., Statistics, Columbia University, 2001
- M.A., Economics, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2000
- B.A., Business Administration, Mathematics Education, Seoul National University, 1999
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
Visiting Assistant Professor of Finance
Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- 2012 - 2013
Assistant Professor of Finance
SKK Graduate School of Business, Sungkyunkwan University
- 2006 - 2013
Sloan School of Business, MIT
- Julio, Brandon, and Youngsuk Yook (2012). "Political Uncertainty and Corporate Investment Cycles," Journal of Finance, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 45-83.
- Julio, Brandon, and Youngsuk Yook (2013). "Policy Uncertainty, Irreversibility, and Cross-Border Flows of Capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-64. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Last update: August 8, 2014