- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, 2006
- M.A., Economics, University of Porto, 2001
- B.A., Economics, University of Porto, 1996
Current Research Topics
- Investment, Expectations, and Uncertainty
- Firm Dynamics
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2006 - present
University of Porto
- 1997 - 2001
- Pinto, Eugenio (2011). "Firms' Relative Sensitivity to Aggregate Shocks and the Dynamics of Gross Job Flows," Labour Economics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 111-119.
- Pinto, Eugenio (2008). "Firm Dynamics with Infrequent Adjustment and Learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-14. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pinto, Eugenio (2006). "Heterogeneity and Input Reallocation," University of Maryland.
Last update: March 13, 2013