- Ph.D., Finance, London School of Economics, 2013
Current Research Topics
- Systemic Risk
- Corporate Governance
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Danielsson, Jon, Kevin James, Marcela Valenzuela, and Ilknur Zer (2014). "Model Risk of Risk Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-34. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Valenzuela, Marcela, Ilknur Zer, Piotr Fryzlewicz, and Thorsten Rheinlander (2014). "Relative Liquidity and Future Volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-45. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, Peter Zimmerman, and Ilknur Zer (2013). "Banks’ Disclosure and Financial Stability," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 326-335.
- Valenzuela, Marcela, and Ilknur Zer (2013). "Competition, Signaling and Non-Walking through the Book: Effects on Order Choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 5421-5435.
- Danielsson, Jon, and Ilknur Zer (2012). Systemic risk arising from computer based trading and connections to the empirical literature on systemic risk. Foresight Driver Review DR29. London: Government Office for Science.
- Yazgan, M. E., and Ilknur Zer (2010). "Currency Substitution, Policy Rule and Pass-through: Evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics, vol. 42, no. 18, pp. 2365-78.
Last update: August 8, 2014